http://www.change.org/petitions/dark-souls-dlc-petition#

please sign so console players get the DLC.. hopefully

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sure we will get it. When it comes closer to release and they say we won't, thats when we start asking.

Ooh I can't wait :D

console will get the DLC, they just wont announced it till they can get the pc sales going so they dont squash pc sales before they even have  chance to happen.

i just checked the booklet from the limited edition, one of the DLC bosses is already in there as a painting

I gotta stop reading this thread... Getting excited, ha! :)

If a petition full of 100+ thousand signatures could pressure From Software to make a pc version of dark souls. I am more then sure they would make a dlc for the console version.

I still can't believe anyone actually doubts that this extra content will come to console.  It may not be free, but they will release it.  Count on it.

I have a feeling it wont be downloadable content, but rather they will release a new version of the game with the content added. Even if that is the case, I'll buy it again.

[quote user="Pyth the Bull"]...they will release a new version of the game with the content added. Even if that is the case, I'll buy it again. [/quote]I second that.

[quote user="Pyth the Bull"]

I have a feeling it wont be downloadable content, but rather they will release a new version of the game with the content added. Even if that is the case, I'll buy it again.

[/quote]

Same here.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!