DLC Options

What are the chances of them offering zombie content seperate from the MP content? I want to think there is a good chance because it seems they are putting even more effort into zombies. Not saying they didn't put a lot of effort into it before.

There is also a little bit of me that assumes they will just bundle the zombie DLC in with MP maps etc. This, of course, will net them the most money.

The whole reason I ask is because whether or not they offer it seperately will determine if I buy ELITE again. I realize there will probably be no confirmation on this before the first DLC releases but one can hope, no?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well, look at the precedent set by Black Ops. 4 maps, one zombie map in each pack. Also, there was a zombies-only map pack. How will this traduce into Elite I don't know, but your chances are good.

In order to have separate content, they are going to have to make the content cheaper, which they won't, or make elite a bit more if it includes all DLC. Last time Elite was worth it if you were a DLC collector as it saved you 10 bucks. If they kept elite the same, it would be worth 4 content drops, which is what they will have for multiplayer, or at least they will have 3. so if you have 3 other zombie drops, Elite will have to go up in price by 20 or so. I will get the hardened edition if it includes elite only if it drops content early. Otherwise, i will just by the DLC as it comes out as I only got the first DLC with MW3 and then broke the disc and played something else.

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

Well, look at the precedent set by Black Ops. 4 maps, one zombie map in each pack. Also, there was a zombies-only map pack. How will this traduce into Elite I don't know, but your chances are good.

[/quote]

They probably won't change it because they already have the system set so that if you want part of the pack but not the entire thing (you want just MP maps or just Zombies maps) you still have to pay the full price.

-

They won't give you the option to spend less on individual packs because the money they get this way probably exceeds the money they'd get if people bought part but not all of the pack, instead of not getting the pack at all.