DLC not downloaded.

So I just bought both the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC's for my Skyrim game, but it never downloaded?
The downloading bar popped up but when away almost immediately and when I checked my active downloads it was totally empty, I also checked my recently downloaded bar, and it was also empty. My money was taken, but the DLC's never downloaded. Oh yeah, and to top the *** flavored ice cream off, it says no refunds. Did Microsoft just steal my money?
I only have 11 games and Skyrim's pretty much the only one I play, so I'm really pissed.
Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me they decided to screw over?
20 bucks. Gone.
I cannot rest in peace without my Skyrim DLC's. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there, Sorry to hear about your problems.

Have you tried looking at your download history to see if the DLC is there? You can do this by following the steps outlined in this link http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/view-download-history If it is still not there i would suggest getting in contact with Microsoft and they will be able to tell what happened as the transaction has taken place, so there will be a log of it somewhere.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I just logged in again and it still said that the DLC's weren't downloaded. When I went to the marketplace however, it said that I had the two packs and that I have downloaded them before (even though they didn't show up.) Thankfully it gives the option to download them again! Thanks for the help even though I didn't need it in the end, bro!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.