DLC not appearing on new console after downloading

Hi all,

I recently bought a new xbox and wanted to transfer all my dlc from games like Black Ops and Mass Effect and such to the new console. I used the transfer license tool, moved my game profile that bought the dlc over to the new console and started to re-download all my content. The only issue is even when I am hooked onto xbox live on my console the only profile that can use the dlc is the one that bought the dlc. I have other xbox profiles I play more on and now they don't have access to the dlc I used to on my old xbox. Does this mean I have to re-buy every dlc again for the other xbox profiles? I thought the only time dlc shouldn't work on other accounts is if there is no xbox live connected.

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When you say you used the license transfer tool are you sure you're not referring to the data transfer cable? A license transfer should fix it so all profiles can access the content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

no I used the license transfer tool on xbox.com. I've used it before to transfer all my licenses in the past and had no issues. I'm rather confused why this time it's only allowing me to use my content on the one profile. A good example is the online code for Homefront. It now only lets me have online access to one profile instead of all of them on the same xbox. I had re-downloaded it onto the new console after I used the license transfer tool. On the old console all my profiles could play homefront online so I had expected it would be the same as before.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.