DLC News !

Is there any? Any info out there? When will we be seeing any?What will we be seeing?

And has anyone else thats playing Bioshock miss seeing scary environments that were in the past 2 games?As well as deranged enemies?Dont get me wrong i love the enviroments and enemies in the story.But i do miss the creep out factor of Bioshock.I hope they make some scary enviroments in the up coming DLC.

What do you guys think? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Comstock house had a good creepy vibe to it just play that chapter over and over again. :P

Scary is good, its what I loved most about the first BS. However, this city just doesn't need to fit that mold, at least in the parts in the main game. DLC though, now that's another story...really curious t osee what they will be doing for the DLC.

The only DLC I can see myself buying would be some sort of horde or (preferably) arena mode.  While the story mode is awesome, I personally couldn't justify spending more $ on it.

Yes I miss the creepiness I miss the big daddy's though more than anything and the battles with them!

Maybe the DLC will allow you to play as Songbird. lol

very misleading title

You play as another booker/comstock. Play as comstock shooting up NYC, who knows maybe you will play as fink going trough a tear to rapture and stealing the plasmids technology to create the vigors

I would like to play as the man who got turned into the bird and why they chose him.

not much info here but this just posted today

www.gameranx.com/.../bioshock-infinite-dlc-achievements-leaked

I heard somewhere the first DLC pack or 'DLCA' will be that mini game that came with the Pre-Order of Bioshock Infinite? Industrial Revolution is it? as well as getting some new gear, silver eagles and lockpicks.