DLC News: 5/31 - Ozzy (partially released)

http://www.rockbandaide.com/12369/ozzy-dlc-song-listing-pack-exclusive-features/

It looks like the track list for the May 31st Ozzy Osbourne DLC has been released, as an 8-track listing seems to have popped up on various sites across the web, although none appear to be attributing an official source, so you might want to take this info with a grain of salt until it is officially confirmed by Harmonix.

The eight songs reportedly being released are:

• Mr. Crowley
  • Steal Away (The Night)
  • I Don’t Know
  • Flying High Again
  • Over the Mountain
  • Diary of a Madman
  • Mama, I’m Coming Home *
  • Bark at the Moon *

Now, here’s the kicker. See the asterisk on the two songs above? It is being reported that these two tracks will not be available individually, rather only as part of the larger pack. And the Ozzy post from earlier this week mentioned that Pro Guitar/Bass features are only included as part of the pack, as well. We reached out to Harmonix to see if there’s any clarification they can provide, and we’re anticipating a post on RockBand.com to hopefully clear up a few things. We will update this post if more details on any pack-exclusive features.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Might get Mister Crowley and Bark At the Moon but i don't think either will have keys so i doubt i would ever play them.

They're good Ozzy songs but ehhhh there is some better stuff pumping out of RBN lately.

Might pick some up.

The two songs I was hoping for isn't part of the pack

Waiting to hear from the rest of the pack I suppose.

BatM for sure.  Maybe Mr. Crowley.  Still holding out for the song Diary Of A Madman; I'll be pissed if it doesn't make it

I updated the original post with the update.

Hey now theres an improvement, the ability to edit posts that are older then 5 seconds

on topic: The 2 pack exclusive songs is kind of a bad decision on a few levels. often times i end up buying the whole pack one song at a time over a few weeks. Doing this costs $2 (160MSP) per song instead of (in the case of an 8 pack) 1.68 (135MSP) per song (assuming this 8 pack will be the same price as the Bob Marley 8 pack (1080)) so instead of making $16 by selling them one at a time they will only make $13.50

Not only that but how many people only want Bark at the Moon or Mama I'm Coming Home and not the rest. Chances are that if they only want one or two songs they arn't going to buy the whole pack

and my third point: what about people that only play pro-guitar or keys. Not all of these songs will have them so now they are forcing people to buy songs they will never play

all in all i think that the concept just got lost in translation as it so often does (Queen and The Who both confusing a DLC pack as a full game). I guess we will just have to wait and see what HMX says next friday.

I may know of Flying High Again, ans Over the Mountain, but i can't seem to recall what they sound like.  As of right now, I'd be grabbing the rest, though I'll most likely end up getting the whole pack anyway.  It'll be nice to be able to play bark at the Moon without playing GH Smash Hits and Mr Crowley again (borrowed World tour a while back from my brother).

I like that they're slowly getting all the songs from the GH series. It'll make the GH games obsolete.

Think I will get the whole pack! Sounds fun :-)