DLC Multiplayer

It's such a shame that the paid for DLC maps are almost never played. Microsoft, please make them free! Then advertise it! I have all the DLC for this game and if anyone wants to help get DLC matches going that would be fantastic. Add me.  Im usually on from anytime between 3pm-3am central US time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is there a downloadable floorplan of the allied base on Eder Dam? I need to figure out how to get into the basement.

I dunno, something to do with a motorcycle and a wall, I dunno lol? Ask Hungary King, he has the info you request.

Hmmm

I got the dlc, all of them!  Even when the game was popular no one got the last dlc.  But they were cool maps.

JUMPING MEDIC and his friends play regularly on the dlc maps, watch out for games around evening time, usually it starts with battle, rockets only on ironclad, really good games with these guys

[quote user="reubsy"]

JUMPING MEDIC and his friends play regularly on the dlc maps, watch out for games around evening time, usually it starts with battle, rockets only on ironclad, really good games with these guys

[/quote] Yep, there are usually bonus map pack games anywhere between 8pm and 2am UK time. I've had the pleasure in meeting some of these guys. You won't find a better bunch. Very friendly and sociable yet competitive.