DLC Multiplayer Skins....Available Already?

People are already selling the codes on eBay with actual pictures of the card. Not sure how people are getting them already.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i wouldn't believe, game-stop's code is on the receipt when you buy the game, and i'm pretty sure amazon, best buy, and Walmart email you the code on release day. And if the character is Aron griffin you can get him on Facebook for liking the gears of war page.

No it's the actual code for Savage Grenadier Elite. My friend bought one and redeemed the code already, it allowed him to download it

LOL, how much did he pay?

Holy crap they selling these codes for $60 that's the biggest scam ever, you can buy the games for $60 and sell it or just have two games wow.

I am just saying people have codes already. I didn't mean to start a price argument here. How are people getting codes already is the question here.

I am going to laugh at all the people who over pay for these skins as Epic will sell these later for cheap. Maybe 800 MSP for the whole bunble of preorder skins.

[quote user="At0mNHisPackage"]

I am just saying people have codes already. I didn't mean to start a price argument here. How are people getting codes already is the question here.

[/quote]

It always happens so no need to try to figure anything out.

[quote user="At0mNHisPackage"]

[/quote]sorry not trying to troll just saying wow. I have no idea how people are getting them

One guy has a stack of them so I am sure they were delivered early to the store he works at and he stole them.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

One guy has a stack of them so I am sure they were delivered early to the store he works at and he stole them.

[/quote]

Yeah he must have. He is making some serious money off of it. Hope he gets busted for it