DLC Missing

First off, Im sorry if this is the wrong place. I dont know where to go. Ive called Xbox support on this issue and they were of no help. Basically, I have purchased both of the DLC items for Halo Wars. They are on my hard drive and I can see them on there, however when I go to play them it is as if they were never there. I went to the marketplace to redownload, but it wants me to pay the full 1600 ms points again. Why should I pay for it again when I have played it on this account and this Xbox again?

The Xbox phone support helped as much as they could and ultimately had to send my account to two different supervisors who kept calling me at 9 a.m est instead of 9pm like I asked (I work at 9 am). Here is a list of the things I have done to try to fix this issue: cleared the system cache (3x), taken out the HDD and re-inserted, checked the original purchase console, cleared the marketplace cache and have double checked to make sure it was not on any other accounts (I only have one account).

I hope someone can help me. I DO NOT want to buy the DLC again. I even have all of the achievements for both items, but yet I have never bought not played it according to my xbox. I also have a 250 GB Xbox 360s. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

it seams as though your xbox thinks that your profile has not downloaded it , have you not had your freind round who has just downloaded this and you think you have paid for this item

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I am not sure if you have tried this, but you could try to delete the DLC from your HDD, check your download history, then re-downloading from there.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I cannot locate it on my download history. Its really as if I never bought it.

Once again there are NO other profiles. I have no siblings or any other friends/family on my xbox. I am pretty sure that the support lady thinks I am scamming her.

Sorry this didn't help.