DLC is up!

Just started downloading it, i had to find it in the games section under skyrim and go to extras and switch the sort to title and it was at the back.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thank's guys and that link didn't work for me, I think it's because it's the European version of the website

-

EDIT: I mean it works but when trying to purchase it tells me "Oops we've moved things around blah blah blah"

Yay.... :)

Finally! Can't wait to become a true Vampire!

OK so no my question is how do you start it? I downloaded it but I have not clue how to start it in the game, I see no messages or nothing

It's only the English Version that's available yet, right? I have the english version of the game but can't download Dawnguard because I'm german -_- Now I have to wait for the goddamn german version until July IF I DON'T EVEN PLAY ON GERMAN? always the same -.-

Achievements aren't up yet though. Well, at least they are consistant.  Hard decision time. Do I wait for them to activate or go ahead and play and end up going through the hassle of recovering my account later.

Downloadin now

I already downloaded it,and I forgot to save after i turned into a vampire(wanted to side with dawnguard but i wanted to check if being a vampire lord is cool) and now I'm stuck and have to go through the vampire quest line.

But the dlc is awesome so far.

[quote user="EeriestVirus"]

I already downloaded it,and I forgot to save after i turned into a vampire(wanted to side with dawnguard but i wanted to check if being a vampire lord is cool) and now I'm stuck and have to go through the vampire quest line.

[/quote]You can always play through the dlc as a vampire lord, and then reload your previous save and play through as the werewolf.  Get both sides of the story that way.