DLC Gone??!!

TODAY i was about to play Fallout 3 and i clicked my save and it says "This save relies on content that is no longer available, continue loading? YES/NO"

I know that this means i am missing some DLC yet i know i have bought all DLC and it only says i have The Pitt. I checked my download history to see if it was there and The Pitt was the only Fallout 3 DLC there! I tried recovering my account, i tried going on xbox.com download history and it says 

"Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

So i don't know how to get my DLC back, Fallout 3 is an amazing game and i want to play it with me DLC but i can't. PLEASE HELP

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Just go into the game marketplace and download the missing ones... you wont have to buy them again

There is no check beside them, i looked.

It says that its on my hard drive though :/

If you go to the download screen by selecting the content does it ask you to buy it, or does it give you the option to download it again?

It tells me to buy it

So Its on my hard drive, it tells me to buy it at the market place, its not on my download history, (i went to Xbox.com purchase history and it has things from 2008 but not my dlc!) and it seems like it thinks its someone else's that i moved to my hard drive.

im having the same problem there not showing on my history that i bought them and its telling me that i have to re buy them to download them the is stupid i called tech support and they said there's nothing they can do because there's no proof that i bought them so now if i want them i gotta buy them ..... again!!!! and i have no idea why