Dlc from old account

I made an account and bought some dlc on my old 360, now I have a kinect and want my dlc on it, I don't have the information for the account I made anymore, is there any way to look that up if I provide my system number or would I have to get the data transfer cable to switch it over. I've already tried a flash drive after I updated both systems within moments of each other.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't think so. I mean, yes, you can transfer files over via thumb drive or transfer cable, but nothing in that process would re-license the content to the new console, so you'd still be unable to play it.  You'll really  need your old account information, and there's no really viable way for someone to look it up for you.

If you remember the email address, you could probably go to http://login.live.com and choose some kind of "forgot password" link. Can't promise anything though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unless you have the old account information, specifically the e-mail and password associated with it, then there is nothing you can do.

You could transfer the data over with a transfer cable but no other account would be able to use it until you did a license transfer of which you can not do because you do not remember the old account details.

If you can not remember the old account details then your only recourse would be to repurchase the content with your new account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sad day *cries* well thanks for the help

Sorry this didn't help.