DLC for 6/7

DLC Week of 6/7 - Rise Against 3 Pack, Bruno Mars 3 Pack & 2 Legacy Pro Upgrades!
Hey gang,

Here's our last DLC announcement before E3! Most of the devs you see on the forums and on Twitter will be in LA for the majority of next week, but you should still see a few of us poking around online. Until we return enjoy these '00-10's DLC offers and the MASSIVE amount of content that should now be available on the PS3 since Sony has announced the PSN is back up and running.

Additionally, you can check out the podcast today for an awesome Rise Against interview brought to you by HMX Community Team Hall of Famer HMXthrasher! Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (June 7):

• Bruno Mars – “Grenade”
• Bruno Mars – “Just the Way You Are”
• Bruno Mars – “Marry You”
• Rise Against – “Audience of One”X 
• Rise Against – “Help Is on the Way”
• Rise Against – “The Good Left Undone”X

Pro Guitar/Bass Additions for Legacy Songs:

• Mötley Crüe – “Kickstart My Heart”
• Pearl Jam – “Even Flow”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system June 8)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Bruno Mars Pack 01”, “Rise Against Pack 02” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price: 

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points) for Bruno Mars Pack 01
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points) for Rise
Against Pack 02

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

To discuss this DLC please visit the official discussion thread in the Rock Band forum.

For all DLC song credits, including album and genre info as well as difficulty ratings, you can check out the Songs page.

And for awesome background information on this content, including recording details, album of origin, and release details you can head on over to the Rock Band 'Zine for brand new articles!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I swear to god, if I have to hear Help Is On The Way one more time, I'm gonna shoot myself

Kinda funny Bruno Mars is DLC; Luigi was talking about them just the other day.  In any case, the only thing I'm interested in is the pro chart for Even Flow.

I love Rise Against. I'm definitely getting that pack.

I'll prolly get "The Good Left Undone", that's about it.

I'll get it all, kinda amused by Bruno Mars DLC though. I know most pro keys players will love Grenade on keys.

Cool, I will likely pick up 2 of the Bruno Mars songs.

I am happy theres some modern music, but unfortunately this week isn't for me. I am glad something more modern is coming out. It's nice to have some more variety. I love classic music as much as the next guy, but I've been itching for a little more modern variety here lately.

MOAR KILLERS

Havn't been excited about DLC for over a month now.  Where is the rest of Pretty Hate Machine album from NIN ?  If they do any more Killers it better be Hot Fuss Album DLC, the rest of their albums are not that impressive.

I'd be well chuffed if the Hot Fuss album became available, I'd buy the lot!

'Chuffed'... man, I love that word. I'm well chuffed to say the word 'chuffed'.