DLC = Fallout 3

1. Dead Money    is kind of like Operation Anchorage IMO..
  2. Old World Blues  is like the Pitt  in fallout 3
  3. Honest Hearts   is like  Point Lookout

What are your assessments or comparisons of these DLC's Obvious we still have at least one more, I hope its like my all time favorite Mother ship Zeta.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

Good comparisons,   lol,   don't know if lonesome road will be like Mothership Zeta, but hey who cares, the games awesome,

Yeah they have said that Lonesome Road will be linear like Mothership Zeta and Dead Money.

I can understand the other two comparisons are valid, but how is the Pitt equivalent to Old World Blues?

Can't really see them being similar. Dead Money was just awful, worst DLC on a Fallout game to date, even mothership zeta was better!

[quote user="The Teutonic"]

Can't really see them being similar. Dead Money was just awful, worst DLC on a Fallout game to date, even mothership zeta was better!

[/quote]

I dunno,  I found MZ both fun & funny.  When i went back the the Wasteland with the alien weaponry... my god does it do damage.

[/quote]Dead Money sucked if you like DLCs for loot.  Story-wise, it was one of the better DLCs, as it had an interesting plot and some well-written characters.  Mothership Zeta just sucked wholeheartedly.  Horribly designed, horribly out of place in the Fallout universe

Anyway, I'd say those comparisons are fair, but I wouldn't compare Dead Money to Operation: Anchorage.  They were both linear, true, but Dead Money was much less linear, and it wasn't as combat driven

[quote user="MaulYoda"]

[/quote]Dead Money sucked if you like DLCs for loot.  Story-wise, it was one of the better DLCs, as it had an interesting plot and some well-written characters.  Mothership Zeta just sucked wholeheartedly.  Horribly designed, horribly out of place in the Fallout universe

Anyway, I'd say those comparisons are fair, but I wouldn't compare Dead Money to Operation: Anchorage.  They were both linear, true, but Dead Money was much less linear, and it wasn't as combat driven

[/quote]

Really? I thought Dead Money was one of the best DLC's loot wise.......what can be better than all those Gold Bars! I disliked it on my first playthrough, but it grew on me the second time around, the story as you say is quite gripping.

TBH I don't see how you can compare any of them.........I got a slight FO3 metro nostalgia feeling when I went into the train tunnels in Old World Blues, but thats about it for me.