DLC Ending and New Game +

I finished the DLC, but how do I start a new round of it without losing the weapon enhancements I made through my first run? Ive seen clips of it being played with the red finger gun, so it must be doable.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't believe you can do a New Game+ on the Severed DLC. The Hand Cannon carries over from the original campaign, as well as suits you unlocked and any DLC packs you've purchased.

New Game+ will allow you to carry over all of your stuff into another game. However, you can't do this with the DLC and the Harcore difficulty setting. The red finger gun you refer to is unlocked (spoilers) by completing Hardcore. It's a one-hit-kills gun with infinite ammo. The sound effects that go along with it are pretty neato as well. You CAN start the dlc with that gun, which makes it the exception to the rule. This is good for beating the DLC on Zealot.

Just so you know, if you beat the game on Hardcore and start up an entirely new game on Hardcore you can get the Hand Cannon. I had beaten Hardcore and I wanted to go through Hardcore again so I started it up and I was able to use the Hand Cannon.

[quote user="zhoban"]

Just so you know, if you beat the game on Hardcore and start up an entirely new game on Hardcore you can get the Hand Cannon. I had beaten Hardcore and I wanted to go through Hardcore again so I started it up and I was able to use the Hand Cannon.

[/quote]*** harcore lol.  One time was good enough for me lol.