DLC doesnt show up.

My beta unlocks never showed up so I had to call xbox and they gave me the download codes, additionally I have the limited edition so I have adam fenix, also got the griffin code from facebook and have the commando dom code. These did show up until about 3 days ago. None of these show up now, I have redownloaded all of these, these show up in my memory but they dont show up in the game. what is goin on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i have the same problem, f*cking Epic

same problem with me, i just purchased the horde command pack as well it doesnt show

anything we can do about this problem?

Follow these steps to fix your issue, I had the same problem. The DLC was on the hard drive but not recognized by the game.

1 - delete all of your GOW3 DLC

2 - clear your hard drive cache under memory

3 - delete your profile ONLY

4 - recover your gamertag

5 - do not load up your GOW3 game yet

6 - go to download history and select "download again" to all of your GOW3 DLC

7 - THEN load your GOW3 game and it should be there

I had downloaded the Season Pass for all of my Xboxes but it didn't work on one of them. So I followed this process and then put the game in. It then prompted me to download the Horde Pack and I was back in business. But until I followed this process it didn't recognize that I had GOW3 DLC on my hard drive.

This process also works for other games too, not just GOW3. It's not an Epic thing, it's a Microsoft Xbox 360 thing. Let me know if you hit a snag I'd be more than happy to help!

i have the same with the Season Pass i bought it and the skins & the characters & the map didn't showed upppp whar can i doo?