DLC content 99% complete

Hi,

I have been trying to download (after purchasing) the Black Ops Escalation pack for over a week now, it gets all the way to the end and then shows up as incomplete every single time. I have deleted the files before retrying to download and the same thing happens.

I was using an Australian Xbox 360 and am living in Singapore with an NTSC version of the game, it works online and all the pacthes download fine. When the DLC was released I was unable to download the pack due to language settings of my game or something of that nature however the game plays in English and my Xbox is all in English as well so I dont understand.

As a last resort I bought a new Xbox (Slim) from Singapore thinking that would fix the issue and ensure my xbox region matched the disc and it seemed to fix the issue. I finished downloading the pack and then it showed up as incomplete and I went through the process over and over again (delete and redownload) many times over.

userid: ccombe (Xbox 360)

I really want to get the DLC content that I have payed for but cannot play because it keeps showing up as incomplete, it cannot be my xbox or my connection as I have downloaded other DLC content for other games without any issues at all in the past. My router has been restarted (ports open), xbox restarted etc.. it just doesn't seem to work even though I have paid...

I tried the black ops forum and they said try try on here... My billing info says Australia, but when I try to update it I cannot change the country, only the street / state which is useless.. Would updating my billing info country fix the issue?

Cheers

Chris

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Your account region has to match the physical location you're living in. Since your account is set for Australia, but you're downloading from Singapore, this is why the download is not working. For the DLC to work your account region, disc region, and actual region, all have to match. So you would need to create a new account with Singapore as a region, use a Singapore disc, and then you could download it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A region of an account cannot be changed and smwutches solution is the only solution available to you unless singapore is only temporary then Id wait till you move back to australia

Sorry this didn't help.

ahh ok so that means I need a new account, do I also have to pay for xbox live all over again for the new account or can I use thats paid for on the Australian account? I will make a new account and test it out, do I have to do it on the xbox or can I do it online?

Sorry this didn't help.

You can create a new account on the console or the website, it doesn't matter. However you'd have to purchase a new gold membership (if you want to play online) and any points for the new account. Plus, if your copy of Black Ops is from Australia, you'll probably have to buy a new copy from Singapore in order for it to work with the DLC.

Sorry this didn't help.