DLC Character Fights - When are they supposed to be beatable?

Ok, so when exactly are the DLC Boss fights supposed to be beatable? I'm in Academia 4XX now, and I know that there is not much left at all in the game. I understand that they're supposed to be challenging to beat, but it'd be nice if they were beatable in a time frame that still leaves you some actual story left to use them in.

I mean, it'd pretty nice to be able to use Omega and Jihl before I beat the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You're gonna need to maxed out on all the roles and fully leveled your monsters.

So....post-game. Which kind of defeats their purpose.....since after I beat the game I don't have reason to get them/replay since I'm already powerful enough without them and there isn't more content to play with them.

--------

Now I regret getting 4 of them.

True. You are going to need a fully levelled party to be able to beat these DLC bosses more easily. Like Omega. You can't beat it if Serah and Noel have like just 1,000 HP. Their commando and ravanger level should be level 99 too for efficiency.

[quote user="Paragon Fury"]

So....post-game. Which kind of defeats their purpose.....since after I beat the game I don't have reason to get them/replay since I'm already powerful enough without them and there isn't more content to play with them.

--------

Now I regret getting 4 of them.

[/quote]Not true. The DLC that SE promised us for an ending may feature tougher enemies than the actual game and will require a strong party. Who knows? The coliseum monsters may come in handy when the time comes. I didn't see a point in buying all of them myself, I only bought Lightning and Amodar.

have you actually played any final fantasy game before ?

every FF game had an optional boss fight that was only beatable  during very late or post game