DLC appearing on my xbox without me purchasing or downloading it, can't get rid of it

Ok so recently my old gamertag [mod removed], got perma banned for XBL Theft. After sending numerous post to the why I was suspended, I got no replies. I pay for my things and i have a decent paying job. I was pretty ticked when I couldn't find out exactly what I stole or how I could have even done it. After missing black ops and mw2 I opened another account. Well this time it appears when I log into black ops I have a bunch of zombie maps I never had. I never Downloaded them and I don't want them. If this has anything to do with my suspension, which I presume it does now, I can understand why I was banned.  I do not know how these maps appeared and I do not want them. I don't want another account banned for something I have no clue on how it happened or why. I searched the xboxes harddrive and deleted everything black ops (which was my [mod removed] profile and the game update # whatever) and those maps still exist. I shut my counsel off as soon as I saw them. I cannot get them to go away and I dare not try to access it in fear of getting banned. Is my xbox tainted? Please help. I'm buying MW3 for ps3 because of all the confusion and worry of a future ban for no reason or explanation. Thanks for any help or insight.

ps: I am the only one who uses this xbox besides my dad who is for lack of better word technically challenged (he has the hardest times even finding the start button on a computer) My dad also only plays offline and isn't on the up with all the games , he just like pretending he is rambo on a beginner level of cod

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey Fleelee, there's no reason that DLC would suddenly 'appear' on your console. You can check your download history, to see if it's listed there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well I did try to purchase a map pack for black ops once but I canceled it because I didn't want to buy points then buy the MP. I just wanted to buy it. I realize that it is silly for content to appear, but then again I can't find the files it says I have. I just want it gone without losing everything. I just got a new membership and obviously I don't want to get suspended ...again.

Sorry this didn't help.

I want to buy MW3 but I am not going to buy it for xbox360 having the risk of me being suspended again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Fleelee, looking into your account I can verify that you have not purchased those map packs with MSP. Was that content ever downloaded or purchased to the console before? If another Gamertag purchased that content on your console, all Gamertags on the console would have access to it.

Sorry this didn't help.

That's the trouble, I know I never have. This is the only counsel I have ever had. I bought it from a kid in college. I took his profile and made it a silver then created "scarygood536" (the only gold account until it got suspended). This was back in 2008, so black ops and mw2 weren't out. yet.  Thanks for replying , I appreciate it.

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem, Fleelee. If you think you're playing on a modified console, I highly recommend getting a new console. The console itself is subject to be banned, and there could be repercussions to your account for playing on a modified console.

Sorry this didn't help.