DLC Achievements

There are two achievements in particular for the new DLC pack that I'm curious about,

1) Uncanny - Unlock 'Supersonic', 'Super Powered', 'Super Natural' and 'Super Freak' License Plates (Multiplayer)

2) Sidekicked - Takedown an opponent with 'Ultimate Fan' as your License Plate (Multiplayer)

Anyone know any details regarding what exactly these entail?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't have the game but going off of what is stated, it sounds like you can choose unlocked License Plates? If so, then you equip that License Plate called "Ultimate Fan" and takedown a rival with it on your vehicle.

-----

Just did a quick check on the Internet; NOTHING!

Thanks, I mean I get the whole equipping of license plates thing, that's not the issue.  I'm just curious what exactly is required in order to obtain the license plates in question.

Checked NFS Wikis and they don't even know what to do.

[quote user="Trippul G"]

There are two achievements in particular for the new DLC pack that I'm curious about,

1) Uncanny - Unlock 'Supersonic', 'Super Powered', 'Super Natural' and 'Super Freak' License Plates (Multiplayer)

2) Sidekicked - Takedown an opponent with 'Ultimate Fan' as your License Plate (Multiplayer)

Anyone know any details regarding what exactly these entail?

[/quote]

Ok, I dug around in the game, and this is going to take some doing.  The only car from the new DLC that you start off with unlocked in MP is the Zonda R.  To unlock the other cars, you have to complete various Multiplayer-specific Car Milestones.  To unlock the Veyron Vitesse, you need to complete the milestone "No Limits #1".  The McLaren F1 is unlocked for completing "Going the Distance". The Hennessey Venom is unlocked for completing "Venomous", the Aventador J for completing "One of a Kind".

To further explain, "No Limits #1" (for the Veyron) requires you to complete 6 events in Exotics.  "Going the Distance" (for the McLaren) requires 18 events to be completed in Exotics. "Venomous" requires 24 events completed in Exotics (to unlock the Hennessey).  The Aventador J is unlocked after completing "One of a Kind", which requires completing 12 events in Exotics.

Still with me?  Once you've got all the cars unlocked, this is where the License Plates for the achievements come in.  For the "Uncanny" achievement, you need 'Supersonic', 'Super Powered', 'Super Natural' and 'Super Freak' License Plates.  Supersonic requires you to "drive a Pagani Zonda R above 210mph across the McClane Bridge."  Super Powered requires you to "jump a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse further than 175 yards at Ripley's Point".  Super Natural requires you to "record a 750 yards Drift on the Peterson Street Loop in a Lamborghini Aventador J", and Super Freak requires you to "Jump at least 6 cars in a McLaren F1 LM at Hodges Airfield".

That's all for "Uncanny".  For the "Sidekicked" achievement, to get the "Ultimate Fan" license plate, you need to "Unlock all Mods for all 5 Ultimate Speed Pack cars".  Once you do, equip it and take somebody down in MP....achievement unlocked.

Doesn't seem terribly difficult, just maybe a bit time-consuming...which is fine by me, since I was able to finish the single player portion of the DLC in just a few hours over the course of two nights.

I'm confused...and I actually read the whole post  >XP

Well if you don't have the game, it probably wouldn't make much sense...for those who do have it and are interested in the achievements, this should hopefully save a bit of digging around.

I'll be getting it soon, so I should start trying to understand it **puts on reading glasses**

Sounds perfect. Good explanation there Trippul G

Thank you soo much for the explanation Trippul G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been looking everywhere for an explaination.

this is got to be helpful