Divinity 2 language problem

I recently purchased Divinity 2: the dragon knight saga from the games on  demand service.

The problem I'm having is that the game is in French and I can't seem to find a way to change it to English :/, the description clearly states that the game supports both English and French + 2 additional languages (I think Spanish and Italian, but I'm not sure).

There also seems to be no online manual for the game either, again the description mentions this site for the manual.....

Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

If you downloaded the incorrect language, there is no way to exchange it for a different version. In the description on the Marketplace, it should say what languages it supports.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I`m having almost the same problem. I first downloaded the demo. Here was writen that the demo has conversation in english and the questions/subtitles are in german, BUT: the complete version has german conversation AND subtitles/questions. After I bought the game and downloaded it, i was rather suprised that everything was in englisch. There is no way to choose the language before downloading. I think it`s unfair to write this and become the game in an english version instead of a german version.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Indiola! If you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.