DIVING

Is there no button or way of diving in this game?  Or am I just missing something?

In Black Ops if you are sprinting you can dive...it was great for Capture the Flag or when you are trying to get behind a wall or out of harms way.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

No, there is not.

There is no diving in this game. Robert Bowling stated that there is no diving and there never will be in Modern warfare games. He said that Modern Warfare is a different gameplay style. And that style uses going to prone instead of diving.

Well that is just silly.  

yes and the worse thing is they have changed sticks, now prone is on the left stick pushed down and sprinting is on the right stick push down, why the hell change it ill never know..just doesnt work for me now..decent game for me anyway.. totally messed up the button assignments..i use southpaw and tactical and i really cant be ars*d getting used to another setting when ive been using this for the last 4 years...and this stupid button crap is the difference between me winning and losing so yeah its a hell of a big deal as far as cod goes.

[quote user="orion796"]

yes and the worse thing is they have changed sticks, now prone is on the left stick pushed down and sprinting is on the right stick push down, why the hell change it ill never know..just doesnt work for me now..decent game for me anyway.. totally messed up the button assignments..i use southpaw and tactical and i really cant be ars*d getting used to another setting when ive been using this for the last 4 years...and this stupid button crap is the difference between me winning and losing so yeah its a hell of a big deal as far as cod goes.

[/quote]

The controls stayed the same...B is prone, and stick pushed is sprint.