Dispatched

mine just dispatched from amazon, hoping it gets here tomorrow if not i can wait.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dispatching SKYRIM is BETTER then dispatching Chuck Norris

I got my copy delivered from Game today It said despatched on Sunday on my account

Mine was dispatched by Amazon UK yesterday.

Came through my letterbox today.

Will be playing when I finish work in a couple of hours

at first the disc wouldnt even read at all, like some others. tried it on my old white xbox, it worked, went back to my elite, it popper up disc unreadable as i put it in, but then loaded properly.

Damn you Amazon! Mine just shipped today.

arrived a day early :D

thanks amazon!

Mine still hasn't shipped :( I payed for the Release Date Shipping, and it says it should get here Friday. I am a little upset it hasn't shipped.

getting a game 1 day early isnt breaking street date, they ship them early to guarantee you get it on release day, getting it 1 day early is a stroke of luck, and as i said waiting 1 day is nothing, and i live 2 hours from where its actually dispatching from, already dispatched, 1st class, royal mail, usually 1 day, most likely it will be friday, they prob just hold them there or get them shipped somewhere close for release day.

[quote user="Darkon X"]

Seriously doubt you're getting it tomorrow even if you paid for 1 day shipping.  If Amazon started delivering games before the day they come out it would a violation of street date release, wouldn't it?  I think they might have shipped it already because you live far away from a distributing center.

[/quote]

I don't think bethesda would care if the game is only one day early. Other companies have been doing it for years and they haven't been punished.

Companies like GAME or Gameplay often get pre-orders to my house a day early if they use royal mail. They have to post an extra day early in case it gets delayed in the post.

If they send the item via courier though then the item doesn't come early.

Seriously doubt you're getting it tomorrow even if you paid for 1 day shipping.  If Amazon started delivering games before the day they come out it would a violation of street date release, wouldn't it?  I think they might have shipped it already because you live far away from a distributing center.