DISK not recognized. Can not read the disc.

Hi, im from Spain.

I own a xbox360 Slim 250gb, which has not been modified, all original, has no hard drive or other USB added, as out of the box, was bought 3 months ago and has never had a problem, I have 3 xbox360 legal games and xbox live 1 year, is updated with the latest version of dashboard 2.0.13599.0.  and my Xbox 360 and games are the same geographic area

Well, yesterday I bought the red dead redemption (disk version), put it in the console and jump a warning:

Disk not recognized

Can not read the disc.

1. Clean with a soft cloth

2. Restart the console

My first thought was that the disc was bad, so I went to replace it and the new one did not work.......

Details:

.1-I've done everything you said to me here   http://support.xbox.com/es-mx/pages/xbox-360/troubleshoot/hardware/disc-drive-wizard.aspx    and it has not worked.

-2-The games installed before the upgrade are running, but I can not access details of the game (botton Y on the disk image). I think if I uninstall it, I spend the same.

-3-I tried a DVD and it works. So I guess it's not a problem of the reader.

-4-I tried the game in my neighbor's house, who play offline (without updates), and it works. Nor is it a disk problem

-5- Using the HDD original, I have not installed anything* or physically modified console.     *Download Magic the Gathering.

That's all, my last resort is to call for service support. I think it would be a problem of update.

I need help, im attentive to the responses.

>THANKS<

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 39 Applies to:

Waiting.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This morning I turned on the xbox and it worked both the Y botton (game details) and recognize the disc!.

What's happening?.

Sorry this didn't help.

Not sure what seems to be at play here, but please do let us know if the issue returns, and we'll see what we can do.

Sorry this didn't help.

Only works 5 minutes...the issue has returned, I called the technical service and the Xbox is on the way to Frankfurt. ;)

Without the hard drive, Xbox did not recognize any game then i think that is a reader's problem.

Thanks for all.

Sorry this didn't help.