Dishonored is half off today, is it any good?

So Ive never seen or heard about any gameplay for this game except that its by Bethesda and has a 9.0 review on IGN. Buts its half off today only ($30.00) and I just want to know what people think. Is it good? 

I still want Assassins Creed III and Black Ops 2 but neither of those are on sale so I can wait. But is Dishonored better than either of those two other games I want to buy? Should I scoop it up now? Will it be $60 forever like Skyrim or Portal 2 or other COD games? Or will it be like Mass Effect 3 and go to $20.00 in a couple months?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very fun and refreshing. Might go down in price.

It was $24 several different times last week. Should've nabbed it then.

It's still $24.99 at NewEgg.

I haven't played it yet, but I hear it is hitman just better. only flaws I hear anyone say about the game is length is only about 8 hours.

It's a steal at 30 bucks.

-

The gameplay is very good. You get some pretty cool powers and there is one particular ability called "blink" that is awesome. The controls are easy to get used to.

-

There are a lot of different ways to go about each level. There are a lot of paths etc. I had fun messing around trying to get up certain walls or ledges that I knew weren't meant to get up. Things like that are fun to me so I definitely got way more than 8 hours out of it.

-

There are a good bit of side missions that can keep you busy. It also has a high replay factor. You can play by being a killing machine or stealthily and not kill anyone.

-

I didn't notice any glitches unless they were by me trying to cause them by doing weird stuff high up on ledges or bridges etc.

-

Get the game, it's really good.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It'll be $5-$15 soon enough. It was short (around 6 hours) and ugly looking (at least on the PS3).

Dishonored is over rated and certainly not worth $30.

wow didnt check Newegg, thanks for that one. Still though it seems it could be one of those games thatll be on the cheap right after christmas.

It will also have 2 really big pieces of dlc in 2013 so that's something to consider.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

dlc doesn't add to the value of the games unless it is free, if you are spending $15 on a 5 hours DLC it still takes value away.

I didn't say it adds value.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!