Dishonored - Daring Escapes Trailer

This trailer shows a couple of escape attempts by the player character and really shows off what different powers you have. Looks like a lot of fun.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXlqwfVDboY]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

my only concern is that the game will be too easy with all the different gameplay options. from the videos, it looks like you'd literally have to be a moron to get killed. still... a stealth playthrough without killing anyone would be fun.

I think most videos are played on an easy difficulty for any trailer though.

As good as this game looks, there is something about it that just seems off to me. I can't put my finger on it but it's really annoying. Still, I will most likely end up buying this as it does look very good.

-

Anyone know if there will be a demo?

Thanks for that video Isaac. I have heard of it, but never seen any gameplay. When is it out?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

^^^ There are tons of Gameplay vids out, check Youtube the game looks great IMO. It is out in October :)

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

my only concern is that the game will be too easy with all the different gameplay options. from the videos, it looks like you'd literally have to be a moron to get killed. still... a stealth playthrough without killing anyone would be fun.

[/quote]Deus Ex was sort of like that. It's just too easy to kill the people standing in your way. I've played it 5-6 times and my favorite way to play it is still pure stealth. I actually went for like, 4 achievements in one playthrough. Pacifist, which is basically not killing anyone except the bosses, Foxiest Of The Hounds, don't set off any alarms, Legend, complete the game on the hardest difficulty and Deus Ex Machina, experience all of the game's endings. Easily the most fun I've ever had getting achievements.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

[/quote]Deus Ex was sort of like that. It's just too easy to kill the people standing in your way. I've played it 5-6 times and my favorite way to play it is still pure stealth. I actually went for like, 4 achievements in one playthrough. Pacifist, which is basically not killing anyone except the bosses, Foxiest Of The Hounds, don't set off any alarms, Legend, complete the game on the hardest difficulty and Deus Ex Machina, experience all of the game's endings. Easily the most fun I've ever had getting achievements.

[/quote]That does indeed sound like fun. I'm enjoying stealth games more and more. Dishonored is definitely on my list of games to look out for, maybe I'll give Deus Ex a shot if I can find it at the right price too. I'm sure the game will be a bit more challenging given your abilities on higher difficulties. Bioshock looks like cake on easy, not so much on hard.