Disconnected from xbox live when trying to load a game

Every time I try to load up a game on my Xbox 360 it goes to a black screen disconnects me from Xbox Live, reconnects me and returns me to the home screen. I have tried everything i have read on Xbox support. I have downloaded a game to the harddrive from another Xbox 360 that can read the game, put my harddrive back on my Xbox 360 and i still cannot play it. My Xbox can play dvds just not games. When i try and go to the game details it only tells me the name of an app i have used recently. I have tried many diferent games and none of them work on my Xbox, but they all work on my friends/brothers Xboxs. If xbox support does not know how to fix this problem then i will no longer be using xbox. I have had to much trouble with this system.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi there, you didn't mention whether you've deleted your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache 3 times. Restart the console and re-download your profile? If no try that and see how you go.

-

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm having the exact same problem.  I've deleted and reinstalled my account, set port forwarding on my router, cleared storage cache, called my ISP, called Xbox support, and am still having the same issue.  I'm about ready to buy a PS3...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey can you follow the steps that Digital posted. If followed exacty it should stop the random disconnects

Sorry this didn't help.