Disconnect at game end...again

Ok, for the third time in the last week I have been playing an individual that somehow disconnects both of us from the EA servers, checking my record the game does not show on my win loss but my disconnect % went up. I thought the first time was just a fluke but all three have been towards the end when I have control of the game, and at the time a quit would happen. Example. You just score to go up by 3 scores in the 4th, you pick off a pass that seals the game...etc. After the disconnect it takes me to the madden online screen but the message connecting to the EA servers comes up...2 of the times I could not log back on for an hour. I was still online because its easy to tell and just to make sure I popped another game and got online and played with no problems.I kept track of todays loser and will start naming them. ANYONE else have thiss happen to them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This is a server issue, no one is booting you from the game.  Maybe next time you are up by 3 scores, offer to grant mercy and move on and not try to run up the score.  I guess it is kind of karmic.

Actually I never run up the score...but you can assume what you want. Its not a server issue, these things do not happen exactly at those times stated. They are pulling their plug and its causing the server drop both me and my opponent I suspect. MJEAST, if you do not have any real info...just read and move on. I wanted other members to post if this has happened to them so we can alert EA...if they even care.