Disciples of Gaming (DoG)

Disciples of Gaming is an online gaming community dedicated to the betterment of online gaming experiences. We work to create and maintain a community that makes online gaming a truly worthwhile and enjoyable experience for everyone.  Professionalism and respect are essential to our communities.  The leadership of our members and their dedication to the DoG community ensures that every member of Disciples of Gaming has a fun and rewarding online gaming experience. 

On December 1, 2006, Disciples of Gaming emerged from the shadows and planted its feet squarely on the ground.  Within one week, Disciples of Gaming had gained more than 500 members.  Membership is growing, and the vision formed in those long-ago meetings is a reality. We are dedicated to giving our members more, both in community and in leadership resources. This is only the beginning of what we will accomplish. The future promises both great struggle and great opportunity, and we will make the most of both. 

The gaming world continues to grow. Players and teams of all abilities compete in tournaments and online competition on a daily basis. Gaming is a red-hot, multi-million-dollar-a-year industry and a playground for people of all ages and demographics.

There are no boundaries of race, religion, creed or *** when it comes to online gaming. As much as the Internet has opened the world to millions through a computer, online gaming has widened the horizons of gamers through their gaming system.

Disciples of Gaming is an organization dedicated to the betterment of online gaming experiences. Through the wisdom and dedication of its leadership, DoG works tirelessly to create and maintain a community that makes online gaming a truly worthwhile and enjoyable experience for everyone. Professionalism and respect are essential to our communities. The leadership of our members and their dedication to the DoG community ensures that every member of the Disciples of Gaming has a fun, rewarding gaming experience.

DoG has many institutional rules and regulations that help keep our communities running. Members are required to follow the Code of Conduct to the best of their ability at all times. These rules and policies ensure that all members have an enjoyable and rewarding online gaming experience.

Respect the Player

Respect the Game

Respect the Institution

Respect the Rules

Please feel free to go to our website and browse around.

http://www.disciplesofgaming.com/

Discussion Info

Last updated September 21, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Check Us Out!

Go to our website @

www.disciplesofgaming.com

Wow Pho3niX, you really hit the nail on the head with that post. Hopefully this will help spread the word of DoG out to the public.

Yep. DoG is a great gaming community. I've been in it for 2 years and I'm planning on staying for a long time. I've met a lot of friends on here that are keepers, so everyone should check it out. :D

I am a Major in DoG, I am over all of the Halo Reach clans, and have been in for 3.5 years.  I would have to say that we are one of the most kind natured communities out there.  We are always looking for new members, so if you are 17+, send me a Friend Request and we can talk more about DoG and what we stand for.  Disciples of Gaming - The Ultimate Gaming Experience.

I've been with many clans throughout my 10+ years gaming online. None of them compare to DoG. period.

DoG offers a LOT to it's members, all in the name of creating a more mature and better gaming environment.

-Clan Website, merchandise shop and forums.

-Tournaments.

-Recruitment contests.

-Custom Game nights.

-1300+ members to meet and play with/against.

-Always having someone online to talk to.

-Possibility for advancement within the ranks of DoG.

-A gaming environment free of immature undesirables.

-FUN!

-And a lot more!

I've been with DoG for about a year now. The first thing that struck me was how organized everything was, it was the first clan I'd ever seen with this many members.

Within a few weeks my xbox friends list went from 15-20 people to 60+. There are some awesome people here in DoG.

DoG is an awesome clan and everyone should check it out. You won't be disappointed. :D

What they said..haha

DoG really is a great community that ultimately makes XBL more enjoyable for any gamer within or outside of the clan. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere that gives every player the opportunity to maximize their enjoyment and engage with other gamers respectfully. We want to have fun without subscribing (or one might say compromising) to the popular trash-talking, rage-quitting, kid-screaming, old man-creeping, E-thuggin, race-discriminating  (that really would never say anything like that in person) gamer that many of us have come to expect out of the online community. A large majority of us lead real lives with real vocations and real relationships, we simply ask; what inspires this behavior and what further perpetuates it?

The structure of our community is a response to those questions and also a response to our discontentment with the unacceptable online personalities. Fun at the expense of others may entertain for a season (the season before puberty), but eventually it gets old. We do not exclude these described people from DoG, rather,  we extend an invitation to practice a different kind of online gaming.  Before joining the clan, I was really tired of playing online unless it was with people I personally knew because of all the language (not foul words, I can handle that) and conversation I would hear during gameplay. I have been here for about a year and eight months, and I really love it, so much that I now spend a large amount of time offering help to the community.

A novel later.....

DoG is an awesome Clan that I am very proud of and I am excited to see what the future holds for us!!!

Now, to the box.

DoG Juicy DL

Feel free to contact anyone who has posted on here for more information if you like. We are happy to help anyone who is interested, or just wants more information about the clan.

DoG is definitely a great community to be a part of. I've been in for 3 years now and I have found a variety of awesome people to game with. We have members that range from very skilled players to incredible forge mapmakers and custom game creators all the way to people who are just easy to get along with and make every game a fun one. We are always open to bringing in new members to make it more fun. Hopefully we will be expanded into even more games soon. If anyone has any questions or may be interested in joining, feel free to message me or send me a game invite and get some games in.

DoG is a great community, filled with great people.

No matter what time of day you play, there is always someone you can play a game with.