Disc Unreadable/Update Failed

Hey people, I just put in my copy of MW3, and the console even made the sounds like it was reading the disc. Suddenly, a pop-up appeared saying that the disc was unreadable. As suggested, I cleaned the disc and restarted the console, trying again. It failed on multiple attempts. I tried another disc, GRAW 2, and it needed an update. When tried to complete the update, it failed, saying it simply can't download the update. The status code attached was: 397F - 0000 - D080 - 0200 - 8007 - 0570. Any help on these issues would be great. Thanks :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 67 Applies to:

UPDATE: Tried NHL 12, worked fine (showing the loading screen and such) until you had to press the start button, at which time it also gave me the "did unreadable" pop-up. Pretty frustrated now.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello ThunderousCF18! Is this a console that is connected to LIVE? Have you tried clearing your console's cache? support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Sorry this didn't help.

When I first got MW3, I could play all day and weeks . Now I keep getting disc errors when my disc barely has any scratches. My other games work perfectly. I think the updated dae.bin has something 2 do with it. I can't even enjoy MW3 anymore. This is ridiculous!

Sorry this didn't help.