Disc Unreadable...Due to the case?

Please come up with a new better design for the Xbox 360's game cases. When removing and inserting the game it's putting stress on the center of the game and over time pieces of the clear inner circle plastic cracks and becomes lose on the disc which could fall off while the disc is spinning. So to prevent damage to the drive itself I have to take that lose plastic off; and because of that the integrity of the disc degrades; and a crack will begin to form on the readable disc space and somehow (I believe due to heat) a sort of bubble appears in a cone shape at the start of the readable disc space. Thus giving you the unreadable disc errors and trying to remove and insert as carefully as possible isn't a solution either I tried it. I hope something can be done about this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Personally never happened to me before, and I play a lot of games. I'm not sure how it goes, but I beleive it depends on where you're from as to the game case, as I've seen quite a few different variations.

My suggestion would be to push down in the middle so that the disc pops out, rather then pulling the disc out by the disc itself

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.