Disc Unreadable Black Ops 2

As a brand new disc, my black ops 2 disc for xbox 360 is not reading anymore. At times it will say the disc is a mixed media disc and not recognize it. Is the best way to replace this, or is this a common problem that can be fixed? The disc looks fine and its new. All of my other discs work fine on my xbox 360. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 109 Applies to:

how old is your Xbox? it could be a sign that the Lazer/Disk reader is on the way out

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So you have cleaned and inspected the disc for flaws and it appears fine, you next step would be to boot down you x box and remove all external memory devices then turn on the console and try again...if this doesn't help make sure the disc region matches the country where you purchased the game. Try again with another disc to see if things have changed. If your console is still reading other discs the problem is with the disc itself, then you could try contacting the developer for a new disc. Have you by chance installed the game to hdd to see if it works that way?

Sorry this didn't help.

First you tested your 360 if other games in disc? if they running normal you have to really replace the disc.

Look for the market where you buy it and do the exchange ( talk the problems you have and tests you do, if the buy is recently they have the obrigation to give you a new disc of game or another if they don´t (in that case the US law is similar to Brazilian laws, but if some time pass and still in the warranty, yes you have to enter in contact whif the game producer).

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english

Sorry this didn't help.