Disc got scratched

i dont know what happen but one day i moved my xbox (with my call of duyt black ops in it ) to my parents room and then when i went to see the disc it got scratched.What happen to it?it also scratched my resident evil 5 too i cant play that anymore:( but i can some how play call of duty black ops

please!!!! help me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Its unfortunate this has happened to you but you really should not move your console when their is a disc inside, for precisely this reason.

Try installing the game to the HDD, it may run off there if the damage to the disc is not too severe, failing that if a friend has the game ask if you can borrow their copy to install to your HDD. Then it may run off your disc just enough to boot up from the HDD (again this depends on the damage though).

The last thing I could suggest is to take the games to a local retailer, many provide disc resurfacing services for a small fee. If none of these suggestions work then as far as I know your only remaining option would be to purchase new copies of the games.

(And remember never move your console in the future if there is a disc inside, as this will happen every time).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.