Disappointment

Let me start out by saying I realize it is only day 2.  However this is pathetic.  A large percentage of the customer base bought this game soley for the multi-player aspect.  I was only able to get online for an hour at 1am est.  Not before, not now.  "You have lost connection to the session" is now the latest error message.

EA, and for this matter, all gaming producers have the community by the stugots. Create an excellent marketing campaign, hype the release date, then fail to deliver.  Are you upset?  Too bad, you can't return opened games.  If companies that produced other consumer goods had these types of issues with their products, they would be out of business.  But after 1.5million plus pre-orders, EA has already cashed in.  How much do they really care now?

I will continue to hope that these issues get resolved in a timely manner.  It will be interesting to see what MW3's launch is like.  You know they are watching this closely.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's like this with every Battlefield game and it's the same complaints as well. MW3 will have it's first week issues also, just like their last 4 games. The devs will get it all sorted out, they always do.

I was pretty happy about how it turned out.  I think your purposely not enjoying it so you can find the need to troll and find a fault in the game. That's just pathetic.

[quote user="ClericBard"]

I was pretty happy about how it turned out.  I think your purposely not enjoying it so you can find the need to troll and find a fault in the game. That's just pathetic.

[/quote]

Starts slow clap

To be honest, I was happy just to get into 3-4 games.  With most BF games, it takes a week to play multiplayer...LOL

Oh yeah Cleric, he's obviously making it all up!  There's no reason whatsoever to be upset about massive server issues and not being able to actually play the game you just bought!  GOOD POINT!    Why would anyone be upset about that?   The only thing that would make him seem less intelligent is if he didn't know the difference between your and you're.  Oh wait, that wasn't him...

Kinda off topic for the game but I know how you feel when it comes to EA Servers, I bought a copy of Monopoly Streets about 6 months after it came out and have not been able to play ANY games online, always get ""You have lost connection to EA server" which is funny since I never had it in the first place.

[quote user="JAY ARRRRR"]

Oh yeah Cleric, he's obviously making it all up!  There's no reason whatsoever to be upset about massive server issues and not being able to actually play the game you just bought!  GOOD POINT!    Why would anyone be upset about that?   The only thing that would make him seem less intelligent is if he didn't know the difference between your and you're.  Oh wait, that wasn't him...

[/quote]+1  I was about to respond to him but you did just fine.

deja vu all over again.  Every time a new game comes out, there's issues with the multiplayer at first.  I don't mind people complaining about it- I've been looking forward to this game also- but what does irritate me is that people talk about the game itself being bad just because there's server problems initially.  there's a huge difference between a game that's bad and therefore not worth playing, and one that you want to play but can't for a few days (although I didn't have too much problem last night).  People will probably try and deny this, but BFBC2 had problems the first week also.  Did that make it a bad game? (and if so why did I spend SOOOO many hours playing it :)  If the game itself is bad then say so.  If it's good, but you say it's bad because you are impatient about getting on you sound like a five year old that had too much red kool-aid.

[quote user="Ex SQUID 92"]

[quote user="JAY ARRRRR"]

[/quote]+1  I was about to respond to him but you did just fine.

[/quote]

I think we'd all still love to hear your comeback too!  Don't let me take all the wind out of your sails!  Go for it! :) 

[quote user="Stugots0108"]

Let me start out by saying I realize it is only day 2.  However this is pathetic.  A large percentage of the customer base bought this game soley for the multi-player aspect.  I was only able to get online for an hour at 1am est.  Not before, not now.  "You have lost connection to the session" is now the latest error message.

EA, and for this matter, all gaming producers have the community by the stugots. Create an excellent marketing campaign, hype the release date, then fail to deliver.  Are you upset?  Too bad, you can't return opened games.  If companies that produced other consumer goods had these types of issues with their products, they would be out of business.  But after 1.5million plus pre-orders, EA has already cashed in.  How much do they really care now?

I will continue to hope that these issues get resolved in a timely manner.  It will be interesting to see what MW3's launch is like.  You know they are watching this closely.

[/quote]

You have played the other BF games and other EA shooters yet this surprises you that the game does not work properly on launch?  I just dont understand how people are surprised when an EA shooter does not work on launch.  The next game will be the same way.  If you dont like this experience you paid for then dont buy the next game.  I quit supporting EA shooters years ago.   Because it will never change. 

I will rent it for the campaign and thats about it.