Disappointed

Been on XBL for several years now paying a premium for fair gameplay, returned to COD 4 after a good while to find it full of cheating hackers!! I report these but its getting ridiculous as it would take the majority of match time reporting due to the sheer quantity of these cheating lamers. What happened to the Terms of Use that protects us all?? Not worth the virtual paper its written on!, not happy. (Rant over)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im yet to hear how these people are hacking, i always hear people complain about it but i never see it or understand how its even possible

Fire up Cod 4 and see for yourself, its a massive problem.

my bro has it, i'll give it a try

So I've heard. However, it's the developer's problem to clean house. MS just cleans up accounts regarding modders of gamerscore and avatars, or offensive profiles and communications. They don't monitor servers of popular multiplayer games for modders, as that's Infinity Ward's issue in this case. But it seems the studio has given up trying to clean up their games' online community, as MW2 is apparently in the same boat.

Although it sucks dealing with hackers/cheaters, I myself will be looking forward to future posts in the suspension forums.

^^^wtf is up wit ur sig?

The problem is cod not xbox live

That would be IW's job to fix, not MS. But seeing that IW is busy with Mw3 they could care less about what is happening on Cod4, they might try to fix Mw2 (again) yet I can't see them doing anything to Cod4.

[quote user="Cru Hunter"]

So I've heard. However, it's the developer's problem to clean house. MS just cleans up accounts regarding modders of gamerscore and avatars, or offensive profiles and communications. They don't monitor servers of popular multiplayer games for modders, as that's Infinity Ward's issue in this case. But it seems the studio has given up trying to clean up their games' online community, as MW2 is apparently in the same boat.

[/quote]Check oout the account suspensions board. The XBLPET are banning loads of people who are exploiting 'Infections' in World at War.

I expect they also do the same for CoD4.

[quote user="Sir Azalot"]

im yet to hear how these people are hacking, i always hear people complain about it but i never see it or understand how its even possible

[/quote]Like the OP said play the game. I haven't played Cod4 but in Waw it is out of control.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360