Disappearing rockets

I hope the fix the problem with rockets and grenades simply disappearing when you are killed. Nothing is more annoying than shooting a rocket at a tank only to have it disappear right before it hits the tank because you were killed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

seriously......land mines stick around

speaking of that, why do landmines still detonate even when I avoid them by 50 feet obliterating my brand new M1A2 Abrams MBT.....that still has that "new tank" smell

Mines stay, but they also aren't available on the fly. When tanks roll up and stay in one spot, mines aren't going to do much good when you can't even get close to drop any near it. I'm pretty annoyed at the disappearing rockets and grenades (sometimes) myself. This has been a problem in past BF titles, too, so I'm unsure why it's gone unfixed still. I do know that being killed while simply holding a grenade primed does drop it...and it's my fallback when cornered and having to reload. I've platted my 'nades so quick doing that, even just holding a grenade on the armed crate to see how quick they are to shoot first and run in.

you dont need to drop the mines near it just on major tank routes then just go on your merry way and get on with your game and watch the destroy vehicle and double kills rack up,unless the tanks just stay in there spawn only really happens on Nam but theres always some fool blasting round on a tuc tuc,or if you really wanna pee them off,line em up outside the enemy spawn,i think its a valid tactic,no fun if it happens to me though.

That's common sense. The thing is, I'm talking about when they sit back to fire into the base and don't move up. Then you need to be heading for it, especially if they blew your mines up while watching the way.

If your rocket disappears it just means you are lagging, the information that you were dead got to the server before you actually fired the rocket. It happens in online gaming, just leave and find a new game.

Funny. Nothing else supposedly lags in it, especially when my rocket is half way to the tank and I get shot and it just...doesn't make it. I think it's the coding more than anything, seeing as grenades won't go off until you pull the full animation of throwing it or pulling the pin before you die.

Trust me, it's lag. This has never ever happened to me other than in a laggy server in more than 1000 hours of this game. Probably 10,000 rockets fired. I can bring in about 10 other people with equal or greater play time that will say the same thing. If you experience it you can look in your recent players list and find several players from far away places pretty much every time.

Hmmmm

All my rockets disappear when i die. Every time

:(

[quote user="o17269"]

Hmmmm

[/quote]

You Japanese players are always laggy.

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

[quote user="o17269"]

Hmmmm

[/quote]

You Japanese players are always laggy.

[/quote]

Guess thats something EA just put in there, so they could lower our skill level down to the rest of the world

hehe