Disable Controller Vibration in Ryse

Is there an option to disable vibration in Ryse?  I've cruised the menus but cannot seem to find it...  maybe I'm just blind?  I also understand there is no way to disable vibration across the whole system (XBox One obviously), so that sounds like not an option either.  It's quite distracting to get constant blasts of vibration while I am trying to relax.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Damn is it really that bad with Ryse? I have been playing Forza 5 and BF4 and they have some moments of rumble and vibration but nothing to big or annoying. I've been meaning to rent Ryse from Gamefly but if it rumbles that constantly, then i might want to reconsider that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After the initial fury, I was able to play through.  There was a fair amount of rumble with occasional terrible moments - like long shots with the spears.  Definitely couldn't lay back with the controller on ma' belly.  Sit upright and you should be OK for the most part.

Climb, rumble.

Get hit, large rumble.

Hold spear, rumble increases with time.

Watch something break - doesn't have to be near you, rumble.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hhhhmmm, yea defently sounds like a short  burst game. I'll probably play like only 30-45 mins before the rumble gets annoying and i'll have to wait till the next day to play. But keep an eye out for the next system patch, hopefully they will add the option to turn off rumble to their list of stuff to fix or add.

Sorry this didn't help.