Dirt Track Racing!!!

Just want to see how many people out there would love to see a GOOD dirt track racing game! Like WoO Late Models and UMP Mods with a good career mode that isn't too easy to and that is endless so you can keep playing the same career and improving your equipment and your shop. Kind of like NASCAR Thunder 2004 was, but have it be with dirt late models and modifieds. Any thoughts??

Discussion Info

Last updated September 30, 2018 Views 67 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Test Drive: Eve of Destruction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Drive:_Eve_of_Destruction

One of the most fun dirt track racers I ever played.  You start out with nothing and a very junky car.  You even live in a trailer with chickens in the front yard. lmao  As you progress you get further into the map with access to better upgrades and cars.  Eventually you move onto demolition derby, school bus races, suicide races, trailer races and much more...

"There are 25 events in career mode, including Figure-8 races, Figure-8 Jump Races, Standard races, Suicide Races (the competitors are divided in tour and run the track in opposite directions), Trailer Races, and School Bus Races. Demolition Derbies and Push-Off events are designed with only one goal - destroy all other cars. However, in the push-off events, in which the event takes place on a raised platform, the player may make twice as much points by pushing cars off, instead of just wrecking them. The Deathmatch and Capture the Flag are multiplayer only events, as is Car Soccer. There are also novelty races such as the gauntlet, where a lone hearse must complete a race without being destroyed by a horde of other cars; Detention, where an invincible bus must stop all cars from finishing; and Survival, in which the player must complete a point-to-point race in 60 seconds while the other cars try to destroy them"

The Flatout games on the 360 have some similar fun race modes. Plus in Flatout you can eject your drive from the car if you run into an object fast enough. haha

You don't have to bump so quickly. It was still on the front page.

that would be awesome I love late modles

NASCAR Dirt to Daytona had an awesome and immersive dirt track element, and I always enjoyed Saturday Night Speedway. If someone could make something even close to one of these with online multiplayer I would buy at least 5 copies to bring my Forza friends onboard.

I would love to see this happen.  Hopefully one of the big companies like say Codemaster's picks up the rights to make games like that

this needs to happen

Have you tried Sega Rally (Revo in the US)? It doesn't have the career elements you've described but as a dirt racing game its still my favourite this generation.

bump

My dad personally owns and drives a UMP Modified but he doesnt drive all the time, we have a guy who drives for us thats his best friend and we won 10 races last season and no luck this season. I would absolutely love to have a game like that and i am trying to contact people to get my ideas out to see if anyone would make a game like that.

man i would be awesome if they made a steelblock bandits game,with the 2 pain in they @@@ guys i go racin every weekend with ,wesly and denny bonebrake ,have there cars on the game would be awesome