Dirt 3 Impressions?

I loved the crap out of Dirt 2. And now that Dirt 3 is out was just wondering if anyone has played it yet, and they're opinions on it.

I'm hoping for the best, Dirt 2 was probably the most addicting racing game i've ever played haha.

Might pick it up later this week if it lives up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Jus got the game, and its cool so far. I have to see that the interier view is by far the best in any racing game. Your avatar is hanging from the rear view mirror and bounces realisticly. Awesome stuff

I bought Dirt 2 when it came out and I bought Dirt 1 a couple of months ago and I actually like Dirt 1 better than Dirt 2 because of the rally stages in it, Dirt 3 is said to have gone back to the rally pedigree that made the game series what it is now, and I sure hope it's better, and it sure looks like it's going to be. I bought my copy this morning before school and I'll have to start playing in a bit because I can't wait.

After read that support splitscreen i am interested in the game.

[quote user="I ZombieChick I"]

Dirt 1 sucked so much, hope this one is better.

From what little I played Dirt 2 it seemed a lot more interesting though so I might check this one out someday.

[/quote]Dirt 1 was a really good game at the time.. But once Dirt 2 came out I couldnt hardly even stand to play the first one anymore, it was just boring compaired to the second.

If you don't like the first one dont let that stop you from trying this one trust me its like a completly new game.

amazing game best DIRT game by far, also could say best Colin Mcrae game ever O_o much more traditional rally stages, awesome selection of cars, plus online rallycross & gymkhana events :D

I sold my playseat and steering wheel last year, but after only a few hours I really want one again. This game is absolutely brilliant, so much more fun than GT5 and Forza.

Im useing the xbox 360 licensed steering wheel with the force feedback, and the drifitng is waring my arms down ahahahah it's an absoulte blast with the addition of gymkhana and thats what sold this game to me was that being in it, because most other games try to get a drift type feature in like forza 3 and they make it so complex its not even fun to go through it to try and get it down pat, Dirt 3 with assists on/ off this game is always gonna be a blast , not to mention the youtube partner ship for video uploading, and it deletes it off your console on 100% upload, is a very excellent idea, cause i have a 250 GB and its down to 100 GB left. l

Dirt 1 sucked so much, hope this one is better.

From what little I played Dirt 2 it seemed a lot more interesting though so I might check this one out someday.

Its really good! I've already got the first season done. The Gymkhana is really fun I've spent most my time in that. If you get the driving right you can do some amazing stuff.

Its just really good game way better than Dirt 2 and even Dirt 1. Theres just so many things to do in the game well worth the buy.

Ive been watching some of the gameplay and reviews everything looks fantastic about it! All great reviews!

Has everything that was great about Dirt 2 and more. The visuals look even more amazing as well!