dirt 3 full of idiots

Good game but every game i got into tonight had morons ramming proper races out.Same most nights but tonight was worst ever .

Might sell up and buy back second hand later when these turds have gone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you new to racing games? This sort of thing is in pretty much all racing titles. Every now and then you will get an idiot that enters the game and goes the wrong way trying to ram the guy in first place. Forza 3 was plagued with people like this the first few week it was out.

[quote user="Manhandler"]

Are you new to racing games? This sort of thing is in pretty much all racing titles. Every now and then you will get an idiot that enters the game and goes the wrong way trying to ram the guy in first place. Forza 3 was plagued with people like this the first few week it was out.

[/quote]Figures.

Sounds like most games.

I don't get ramming sometimes.  Especially at the start of a race.  I thought it slowed down the guy doing the ramming as much as the guy getting rammed.

The problem is that once most people mess up and crash or something and know they will never catch up with everyone else, their first instinct is to turn around and mess everyone else up because they know that the race is already lost.

This tended to happen when I experimented with NFS: Hot Pursuit, except I tried to drive clean and not *** anyone over. I'd say Burnout, but...there were still some d - bags that thought that since they had a better car than you, they were high and mighty and had social dominance over you.

People are having fun?!

Try F1 2010, amazing game but online is the most frustrating thing ever. Nobody knows how to take a first corner, or any corners.

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

People are having fun?!

[/quote]Your right but if people are going to play like that they should just buy burnout, nfs hot pursuit, blur, split second, etc. Games that reward you for taking out another driver and let people who are serious about racing play their sims.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Communities on all 360 games are 90% full of idiots. Play with friends, or become a PC gamer. Only way to stop it.

I got rammed today. Wait, what are we talking about again?