dimwitted players?

anyone else noticing a large influx of idiot players? i mean the past couple days its been like playing cod for the most part. idiots everywhere but where they should be. camping the entire game with a spawn beacon trying to snipe and not even getting kills they are just being killed yet continue to stay in the same area. that or just waiting the entire game for an aircraft. i know everyone says play with a squad of friends that know what their doing, but i dislike doing that for the reason that it takes a lot of the challenge away from the game. however this crap with people not even trying to go for the objectives is getting pretty bad. the past couple games i just played i was able to capture 2 flags right from the get go before anyone from my entire team got to one and this was on somewhat bigger maps (operation firestorm and caspian boarder). not to mention joining games already half over and still coming in first place. i'm guessing theirs a lot of shadow players comming over from mw3 but not admiting to it. maybe its just me but it sure does seem to be happening quite frequently.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Whats new ..........................

Yes there are lots of morons who play this game, there were a lot in Bad Company 2 as well. All the people who thought all the bad people would leave when COD came out were ignoring the fact that there are a lot of retarded Battlefield players as well.

After awhile you get used to not counting on them for anything and stop noticing them.

[quote user="awtacular"]Idiots everywhere but where they should be. camping the entire game with a spawn beacon trying to snipe and not even getting kills they are just being killed yet continue to stay in the same area.

[/quote]Thats what happens when most buildings aren't destructable...

I have to agree with Isaac on this one.. when you can't FORCE them to move, why would they?

One of the most annoying maps for this is Seine Crossing (obviously on conquest) because recons just run around and put a spawn point in almost every building and just sit there sniping. You kill them, they come back, you get killed and then you realize he keeps spawning there. Then you go up there to kill him and his whole squad is watching the stairs. Then you blow up the walls with a tank, and since tanks to no splash damage, they just jump out as if nothing happened and move onto the next building. It's a vicious cycle.

Not if you shoot through the windows...I literally have no problem with Seine building campers. Where do you think I get all my RPG kills?

-

As for dimwitted players....go by the ol' motto, Hope for the best, prepare for the worst (most common of the two). I never go into a game playing solo expecting my team to do anything...

Well yeah, but that doesn't stop it from being an annoying mechanic. Spawn beacons don't belong in battlefield.

Was playing rush on Firestorm last night and 6 of my teammates were camping up on a hill near the first set of m-coms. I was up in a jet so all I saw was a hill covered in blueberries. I'm surprised my team even made it to the last set, before we lost.

the problem is that the game is made for 64 players 32 on each side where as the xbox we get 32 ... 12 on each side, so if people are in the 2 jets, 2 choppers there goes a squad not doing that much for an objective, then if 2 more go Mortar, Mav and another goes to the bot, that leave 5 players to get the Objective, be it in a Tank or on Foot, on the PC you would have many players to get to the objective.