Digital

Does anyone know if Battlefield 3 will be coming digitally to the Xbox Live Arcade? I want to buy the game, but I'd prefer it digital, in the means that it wouldn't be played from a disc, that it would be played from my hard drive. I haven't heard anything though..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

some download that will be ... its up at about 28gb sittin on my xbox drive at the moment. I would just get it on disk and install the disks ointo your HD.

BF3 is on two discs.  If they haven't put Mass Effect 2, 3, or games like Lost Odessy on Games on Demand, then they won't put BF3 up.

Probably not anytime soon, but if it's like BC2 you will have to buy the online pass with the digital version instead of getting it free with a new hard copy, so I would just buy the disc or forget about it all together.

If you do that, you'll be paying around 50-100% more than a copy online, AND you'll have to wait until Christmas probably.

i know i can load it from my disc. but i don't want to have a disc copy of it. i want to buy it from Xbox Live, and play it like that.

Not only can you load it on your HD from disc, you MUST to play multi-player in full HD.

So if it's only playing it from your HD you want, you can do it now.

I doubt that will happen anytime soon, but I don't know to be honest.