Digital Rights to redeemed code disappeared

I reset the software on my Xbox One.  I was prompted to do so because of issues with online chat and invites not showing up to friends.  After resetting the software, I configured the Xbox One and logged onto my account.  One of my DLC's for Destiny no longer functioned.

I received a code for the Blacksmith shader for pre-ordering Advanced Warfare from Gamestop.  I entered the code, all worked fine, and I have the code on my Destiny Characters.  When I reset the software, the code stopped working.  I read the help, it stated to reinstall the software.  I deleted the DLC, and attempted to reinstall the DLC.  It now states, bundle only.  I no longer have access to the shader.

I may seem like a small thing, but I purchased and used the shader since I got the pre-order.  The code was accepted fine, and the shader was installed on my characters.  The shader, when equipped, wouldn't change the shade and if you click on it in the game, it just said purchase required.

I can find no way to show which codes have been redeemed as there was on the 360.  I am *** out of the content, I actually paid $5 for (I eventually bought the game through the Xbox Store)?  I would like my DLC restated if possible.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to: