Digital Purchase not showing up at all

I bought the Witcher 3 Expansion Pass yesterday on xbox live from the xbox store. I got the confirmation email that the purchase went through ($26.74) from my account balance, but it doesn't show up in 'My Games & Apps'. When I go back to the store, it just manage, and when I select that, it brings me to 'My Games & Apps', but with a black screen and nothing there. I checked afterwards and saw there was a service alert affecting digital purchasing/downloading. So I felt I *** something up.

I contacted support through text chat and the guy said he had refunded the digital purchase and said to sign out and hard reset the console, logging in after about 30minutes. After about 40-45 minutes, I logged back in but nothing changed, not even the money back on my account. Is there anyway to correct this? 

Desperate to get this going PRONTO because Cd Projekt Red (the developers or witcher 3) have a 'promotion' thing going on to submit proof of purchase on their website to be eligible to receive the 2 gwent decks that will be part of a physical edition for the DLC, but it is limited and first come first serve. I am going to be *** out of this because of what happened.

Need help ASAP please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 272 Applies to: