Digital Download Prepay

I am excited about Titanfall and I'd like to play it as soon as I can Tuesday night.  Why can't I pay for the game now so that the game automatically starts downloading at midnight?  I can't stay up and it will take WAY to long to download and still play Tuesday night.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey slimphilthy, Pre buying a digital title is a feature that is currently unavailable on Xbox One, hopefully in the future

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know it is not available.  I'm just saying that it should be available.  It works that way in iTunes and on Steam.  Can't understand why it's not here.  No one benefits from making us wait.  But, oh well.  I guess this is just one more feature that we'll have to wait for.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree this would be a great feature. In fact allow pre-pay and allow the download to happen as soon as the game goes gold. Then just not allow the game to start being played until midnight of launch.  I expect that even though we will be getting digitally the download will be slower because of demand.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am with these guys. Digital pre-orders need to happen. Lets make this happen Microsoft :) Community, let us pollute this forum with "positive" comments. Hopefully they will listen. Much love.

P.S Thanks for update, much better. Need a place to see what apps are running though.

Sorry this didn't help.