Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

(Test)

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Ok sorry about that. I wrote a question earlier but I got this message "* Posts must have some content in the body." and it won't allow me to post anything using the rich formatting mode.

What I wanted to ask was when you get this game, will you attempt to play it on the hardest setting insane? Or will you try a lower setting to feel the game out first? I'm thinking about getting all that done on the first shot. I think Insane mode wasn't all that difficult from the last two games. Halo's Legendary setting I think is really hard compared to this and I still haven't complelted it till this day. :( Hopefully they will make it more challanging.    

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You can't play from the start on Insane, at least not in the last 2 games.

I'll start on Hardcore when I first play.

[quote user="Dumb M0nk3yz"]

You can't play from the start on Insane, at least not in the last 2 games.

I'll start on Hardcore when I first play.

[/quote]

This for me, too. Especially with 4 player co-op coming, anything less than Hardcore is going to be a cakewalk.

Yeah i get that same problem when posting, it never lets me make a new post or a quote because it says body must have content in.

Any way when i play the story i will prob do it on normal or hardcore first and then do insane in co-op. i'm not bothered about doing hard difficulty first as i will most likely complete the game loads of time. I have completed gears 2 story more times than i can remember

Id like to do 4-player co-op on casual so i can get a feel for the campaign, then do it on Insane solo.

1st play on casual with 4 people for the achiev. 2nd play me and my friend on insane sice it will be unlocked then.

It'll be Hardcore first for me... I always play through a game on the normal difficulty first

I think Hardcore and Insane are going to be so much harder in 4 player co-op because u will kill a lambents and when they explode they can kill u. I think with 4 players your will end up killing one next to one of your friends alot which wil end up killing them.

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

I think Hardcore and Insane are going to be so much harder in 4 player co-op because u will kill a lambents and when they explode they can kill u. I think with 4 players your will end up killing one next to one of your friends alot which wil end up killing them.

[/quote]

Does anyone else feel like they went WAY over the top with the Lambent? I just think that it's ridiculous (in the literal sense) that a drudge will suddenly sprout tentacles when shot, and then not only does it blow up, but a giant worm thing comes out of its head that you have to shoot too. It just seems to me that they were trying way too hard to make them as annoying and far-fetched as possible.