Difficult Game

I don't know if it's just me, but Guitar Hero III has to be the hardest Guitar Hero game in the series. The amount of times I've failed the last couple of songs (Raining Blood, One, THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES!) on expert is unbelievable. Maybe I am just terrible at this game.

What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree. You're terrible.

I actually find Guitar Hero 3 to be the easiest in the series. If you think gh3 is hard, try gh2. You have to hit the note right on for it to register at all.

I actually find Guitar Hero 3 to be the easiest in the series. If you think gh3 is hard, try gh2. You have to hit the note right on for it to register at all.

That's funny you must be a Harmonix Fanboy or something. I have max gamerscore in GH2 while in 3 I am missing a few.

I also find GH3 to be the easiest.

www-XBox360Achievements-Org rates GH3 9.5/10 on their difficulty scale... so I would agree it is more difficult than some of the other games in the series.  I would further agree that Raining Blood is diffuicult !!! I haven't really concentrated on Through the Fire and the Flames, so I can't say too much about that at this time. I'd also like to chime in that the Hendrix Reborn achievement can be a little glithced!!! Which I've discovered for myself, and it's very annoying! :( So many exclamation points in this text I've noticed. LOL

I have tried time and time again to get the achievement to 5-star every song on Expert in Career, still need pretty much every song from the last venue to 5-star to get the achievement... ._. I've practically given up on it, GH3's now just a game I go to just button mash :)

ALL song is easy as ***, and the Guitar Hero series.. everygame is easy as ***! :D i know im actually PRO, but if you want some tips and so on... please add me as "HighSkilledDude" and if you send me a msg, tell me who you are so i know who i am helping

GH3 was more difficult by design, at least that's what the developer stated. It was a swing for the fences on what was the last guitar only release before the series would back off the competitive aspect to make room for a more unified band approach. The degree of difficulty was toned down on purpose in later releases. It would be valid to say GH2 was more difficult based on franchise infancy, engine/HD calibration issues, and the fact that more attention and $$$ was still going toward studio re-production as 95% of GH2 was recreated covers by WaveGroup and not original master tracks. However, once the burden of re-recording was lifted a greater focus was placed on charting, functionality, and the little things that made GH3 the #2 top selling game since '95. If someone states that playing expert level on GH3 is much easier than GH2, GHWT, etc, it's only based on their own personal ability and swagger. It doesn't change the fact that GH3 charts were inteded to be more difficult.

I would say that I'm good at guitar but guitar hero is completely different, and don't get me started on fire through the flames.  

I