Different regions on one Xbox 360 Console

I'm curious if I can do this on an Xbox 360 console as currently I have a Playstation 3 and as those who may have one already know if you import games from overseas sometimes you need a region pacific account to access Down load content for that title.

So my question is can I have my primary gamertag linked to my Aussie one but create a UK region account download what ever content and once I have can I log onto my Aussie Gamertag which  will be my primary and like the PS3 anything on the consoles HDD will be unlocked to any user on that console no matter what region the users account was created for?

I will be importing most of my games from the UK through a retailer that has new realease titles usually less than half the price they charge here in Australia and it includes postage.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Doesn't work like that I'm afraid. Even with an account from another region they will be able to tell where in the world you are via your IP address. So while some content might be available, the region lock would still kick in on a great deal of it.