Difference after update??

Anybody notice a difference in difficulty after this last update?  I found it hard to believe there wasn't a change when i played two offline games and couldn't score a goal, hell i couldn't get inside the box.  I played 5 games before the update and while i wasn't blowing teams out( i'm not using a dominant squad), i sure as hell was getting shots on goal and scoring.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The update for me wasn't meant to change the gameplay and nor did I want it to. The main things I wanted addressed was the connection issues mainly to do with co-op season which I can happily say seems to have been fixed and now I don't need to wait an hour to get a game!!

Hello FIFA 14 Fans, 

A new title update is now available for FIFA 14 on the PS4. 

Thanks to everyone that has provided their feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ve been listening to the comments and our teams across the world have been working hard to prioritize and address the items that have been brought to our attention.

The purpose of this update is to address a few key stability issues. In addition to stability, this update will ensure Virtual Pro attributes and stats accurately carry over from current-gen consoles to next-gen consoles. For early adopters who have already upgraded from PS3 to PS4 and have issues with their Virtual Pro carrying over, there are server updates ongoing to address this. 

Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available. 

- The FIFA Team

Link

^^^Nicely copied and pasted^^^

Umm, yea.  I did copy and paste, hence why I posted the link as to where it came from.  Captain Obvious is visiting the forums today.