Die Xbox liest keine CDs mehr

Seit dem Update, dass ich heute (24.5.11) durchführen musste, liest meine Xbox 360 keine CDs Mehr.(d.h. Spiele, Filme, Musik etc.)

Ich habe schon die Lösungsvorschläge ausprobiert, die in dem Thread "My console says ‘Open Tray,’ or won’t read my disc." als Vorschläge standen.

Ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen.

Danke im Voraus

[Since the update that I had today (24.5.11) carry out my Xbox 360 not reading CDs. (ie games, movies, music, etc.)

I have tried the suggested solutions in the thread "My console says 'Open Tray'or will not read my disc." stood as suggestions.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If both of you have tried the troubleshooting steps for Open Tray errors, then please give your local phone support a call about the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Since i have downloaded the new update today (24th of May 2011), my Xbox does not read any of my games anymore (games, films, music, etc.). I tried the solutions shown in the thread  "My console says ‘Open Tray,’ or won’t read my disc.", but none of them worked.

I hope someone can help me

Sorry this didn't help.

very few people in these forums can read german....do us a favor and post in english so some of us at least have a shot of helping you with your problem...

Sorry this didn't help.